Are you sticking close to home and can't travel out to our store?
Not to worry! We're bringing Moments Made Bridal to your living room! For one flat-rate fee, you can receive up to 3 wedding dress samples to try on in the comfort of your own home. The price includes shipping to you, return labels to get the dresses back to us, along with 2 days to try on the gowns and choose your favorite. This cost is non-refundable, but when you use the Try Before You Buy program, you receive free shipping for your bridal dress order!
If there are dresses you are interested in that may not seem eligible for the program, contact email@example.com or call us 801.363.3688 and we will be happy to look into those for you!
What we need from you:
Program Enrollment: Add the Try Before You Buy item to your cart and checkout. (When checking out, select free pick up, as this covers all your shipping fees). Our online stylists will reach out to you to coordinate details and answer any other questions you may have 1-2 business days after that. When our stylists reach out to you via email, here is what we will need to gather from you!
1) Your measurements: We’ll start by asking for your measurements for your bust, waist, and hips. Follow the steps here for how to take those accurately: How to Take Measurements.
2) Your wish list: We’ll ask you for the styles you love the most from our Modest Wedding Dress Collection, Ready To Ship Collection, or Sale Collection. Send us between 5 and 6 top picks so that we can find the samples that best match your dress size. We can even suggest some dresses you may not have considered if we don't have a close size for you. Remember, we will only be sending 3 out to you. If those 3 don't work, you are welcome to use the Try Before you Buy program again!
3) Your timeline: We’ll grab your wedding date to ensure we will have proper time to order in the dress of your dreams! The Try Before You Buy program takes about 2-3 weeks, and ordering a new dress can take between 4-5 months, so plan your time accordingly.
From there, our stylists will finalize which dresses we will be sending out to you, as well as the size and color combinations of each dress! A sales agreement will then be sent to you to sign off on. Last but certainly not least, we will then ship the dresses to you!
Once you receive your dresses, here's what you'll do:
1) Try them on! You'll have 2 days from receiving the dresses to try them on with family and friends before they need to be sent back.
2) Send us pictures! Email us pictures of you in the dress so we can advise you on fit and alterations. We also just want to see how cute you look!
3) Send it back! We will email you a return label for you to print out and take to the post office of the carrier listed.
*As a caveat, if the gowns are not dropped off to the carrier by the 3rd day or if we can't get a hold of you, a $50 per day late fee will be charged until they are dropped off. If the gowns are not returned within 5 business days, we will need to charge the full amount of the dress to your card. Keep us in the loop!
How to buy and return the dresses:
1) If you fall in love with a dress, and want to order a brand new one, you'll order a new one through us. We will send you a return label so you can ship the dresses back to us. We will then work with you step by step to place the order for the dress of your dreams, and we will charge the total for the dress to your card.
2) If you don't love the dresses, and just want to send them back without purchasing from us, no problem, no pressure! We will send you a return label so you can ship the dresses back to us. We retain the shipping fees you paid initially, but you don't have to deal with any restocking fees or anything else!
*At this time this program is only available for US orders. For International Orders please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or our customer service team for help selecting your dream dress!
*We expect to receive the dresses back in the same condition that they are sent out in. Upon arrival, we will inspect the dresses to ensure that they are not soiled are damaged. If they are, you will be charged a $75 fee per dress to cover the cost of repair and cleaning services. If any dress is damaged beyond repair, you will charged the full price of the dress.